- Please read over the following information before continuing to booking your appointment.
- We want your visit with us to be excellent! Reading the following information before booking will help ensure this.
- Click the button at the bottom of the page to book.
READ YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER BOOKING
The confirmation email has important information about directions to our new location. Please be sure to read this.
You will also receive an electronic intake form via email 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Please be sure to fill it out. (check you spam folder if you haven't received it).
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF
If you are booking an appointment for someone other than yourself, you must use the name, email, and phone number of the person who is receiving the service. Failure to do this could result in lost time for their session as they won't receive their intake form or confirmation email.
Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your appointment time to ensure that your session begins on time.
Please be sure to fill out your electronic intake form before you arrive. The intake form is sent a day or two before your appointment and sometimes goes to the spam folder. Having this completed before you come also allows the therapist to better prepare for your visit.
During your time with us, please help us maintain a space of tranquility by turning your cell phone to silent, and refraining from using it or other electronic devices during your time at the spa.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required for any scheduled appointments, including gift certificate services. Missed or no-show appointments will result in you being charged the full amount of the session booked.
- Late appointments may not receive the full session time allotted for the treatment service booked, however full payment for the allotted scheduled time will be still be required. Emergency cancellations are determined at Mindful Touch’s discretion.
- If you are suffering from any communicable diseases (COVID, ringworm, poison ivy, flu, etc) a recent injury (within 48 hours, actively bleeding, badly bruised, etc) or have any other special considerations, please call us to discuss whether or not massage is a good idea for you at this time.
Gift Certificates are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person in some cases. Please call us to inquire.
When you cancel an appointment, you will receive a credit to your account to use for a future booking. You can request a refund instead of a credit, however; your refund will be less the amount of transaction fees the business incurred when you originally booked your appointment. The online processing company does not refund those fees to us. Thank you for your understanding!